Brigham City gathers to honor the life of a teen killed in auto-ped
BRIGHAM CITY — Friends and family came together today to remember a teen killed in a crash on Highway 89.
People are pitching in for a fundraiser at the local Fizz Drinks to put money away for the girl’s family.
“People that want to show their support can show that support through this fundraiser,” Lee Perry, a family friend said today. “This is a place Alexis loved to come.”
16 year old Alexis Nelson was killed after a pickup truck hit her and a friend, while trying to get to a pumpkin patch on the other side of the street. 14 year old Sarah Hardy was also hurt, and is still in the hospital.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour