Man in critical condition after being ejected from car
A 24-year-old man is in critical condition after a car accident at Mountain View Corridor and 140000 South in Herriman this morning.
Unified Police Department received a call at 8:59 a.m. about a crash involving two vehicles, one green truck and one white truck. The driver of the green truck ran a red light, and was hit by the white truck, says UPD Lt. Brian Lohrke.
“The green truck was tagged on the back end, causing it to spin and go into a tumble down the field,” says Lt. Lohrke.
When emergency crews arrived on scene, they found the man in critical condition after being ejected from the vehicle. There was a female passenger in the car, but she did not sustain any serious injuries.
The green truck was listed as stolen yesterday in South Salt Lake. The driver of the white truck did not receive any injuries.
The crash scene is now all clear and all lanes are open.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries