New jet to boost organ transplantation in Utah
A new partnership means a big boost to organ transplants in Utah. It’s a jet that can fly around the country to pick up organs and even patients.
— Mary Richards (@kslmrichards) October 30, 2017
The jet is in Intermountain Life Flight’s fleet of aircraft.
Intermountain Donor Services says a change recently in the way organs are allocated, means that doctors miss out if they don’t go get them.
Today’s Top Stories
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient