New jet to boost organ transplantation in Utah
A new partnership means a big boost to organ transplants in Utah. It’s a jet that can fly around the country to pick up organs and even patients.
— Mary Richards (@kslmrichards) October 30, 2017
The jet is in Intermountain Life Flight’s fleet of aircraft.
Intermountain Donor Services says a change recently in the way organs are allocated, means that doctors miss out if they don’t go get them.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…
- 2 dead after crash into parked box truck