Ski season starts soon in Utah
Now that Halloween is over, it’s almost ski season.
Park City Mountain and Brian Head open on November 17th; the others are setting their opening dates as well.
They will be helped by a storm coming this weekend which promises snow in the mountains, perhaps even one to two feet.
Other resorts are going to start making snow.
See more about the opening dates here
Today’s Top Stories
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Tracking snowplows in SLC
- US-Iran match reflects a regional rivalry for many Arab fans
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Emergency snow preparation will prove vital this winter
- Snow storm brings highly dangerous avalanche conditions