Police investigate homicide in Park City Hotel
PARK CITY – Police are searching for answers after finding the body of a 29 year old woman in one of the Park Regency Hotel rooms.
Police Captain Phil Kirk said they got a 911 call at 1:25 this morning, just as a police officer was flagged down by someone who ran from the hotel. Police aren’t releasing details from either report, but said the officer entered the hotel and found the body.
Kirk said the woman had registered the hotel with a relative. He wouldn’t say if that relative is now a suspect in the woman’s death. Both people are believed to be visiting from out of state.
Kirk said he doesn’t expect to release the victim’s name until tomorrow, giving police plenty of time to inform the woman’s family before the news is made public.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane