Police investigate homicide in Park City Hotel
PARK CITY – Police are searching for answers after finding the body of a 29 year old woman in one of the Park Regency Hotel rooms.
Police Captain Phil Kirk said they got a 911 call at 1:25 this morning, just as a police officer was flagged down by someone who ran from the hotel. Police aren’t releasing details from either report, but said the officer entered the hotel and found the body.
Kirk said the woman had registered the hotel with a relative. He wouldn’t say if that relative is now a suspect in the woman’s death. Both people are believed to be visiting from out of state.
Kirk said he doesn’t expect to release the victim’s name until tomorrow, giving police plenty of time to inform the woman’s family before the news is made public.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- “Quiet Santa” provides space for kids with sensory issues
- Financial Infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?