Utah Sen. Mike Lee undecided on GOP tax bill
Republicans in Congress are racing to pass their tax bill before Christmas.
It’s a plan that could have a big impact on how much we pay at tax time.
But it’s not a sure thing. Republicans need all the support they can get, but Utah Senator Mike Lee now saying he’s undecided on how he will vote.
The crucial issue for the Utah Republican is the child tax credit.
His office says he wants it to be as beneficial as possible for working families.
Today’s Top Stories
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- SLC International Airport to add another international nonstop flight
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on ‘preparing for war’
- Layton man taken into custody for allegedly recording women in restroom
- Utah Food Bank serving more first-time users during pandemic uncertainty
- Missionary sent home over accusations of sextortion through Snapchat