Sutton Foster and Hugh Bonneville perform in Salt Lake City
The guest stars for this year’s Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concerts are used to Broadway, theater, and major TV shows. But they say they jumped at the opportunity to come to salt lake city.
Hugh Bonneville and Sutton Foster both used the word “overwhelming” when talking about performing in the conference center.
“It’s really magical. As soon as I walked on stage, I was so overwhelmed by the spirit of the season,” said Foster.
Bonneville said the concerts have been on his radar for a long time. His narration includes a story of fortitude and courage. Foster says she chose songs that meant a lot to her personally.
At the press conference, KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards asked the two guest stars about their Christmas traditions, especially because Foster is a new mom just this year. You can hear their answers below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on ‘preparing for war’
- Layton man taken into custody for allegedly recording women in restroom
- What to do after a fender bender in snowy weather?