Health officials warn of hepatitis A exposure at 7-Eleven in West Jordan
WEST JORDAN — Exposure to hepatitis A may have occurred at a 7-Eleven in West Jordan after an infected employee worked while ill and potentially handled certain items in the store.
The possible exposure would have occurred at the 7-Eleven located at 2666 W. 7800 South between Dec. 26 and Jan. 3.
Anyone possibly exposed to hepatitis A should receive a prophylactic hepatitis A vaccine within a short time frame from their exposure.
Those who used the store’s restroom or consumed fresh fruit, fountain drinks or any hot food case items and are not vaccinated for hepatitis A are urged to call the health department at 385-468-4636.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Takeaways from first primaries since Roe v. Wade overturned
- Gov. Cox announces Utah Supreme Court nominee