Rodney Hood could face fine after flipping fan’s phone
Typically mild-mannered Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood appeared to knock the phone out of the hand of a Wizards fan as he headed to the locker room in the third quarter of Wednesday night’s game.
Hood was ejected after picking up his second technical foul.
NOPE. 😳 pic.twitter.com/5Fy10TXl1B
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) January 11, 2018
It’s a $2,000 fine for each technical and for getting ejected, but personal run-ins with fans could cost around $25,000 in fines.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples