Rodney Hood could face fine after flipping fan’s phone
Typically mild-mannered Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood appeared to knock the phone out of the hand of a Wizards fan as he headed to the locker room in the third quarter of Wednesday night’s game.
Hood was ejected after picking up his second technical foul.
NOPE. 😳 pic.twitter.com/5Fy10TXl1B
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) January 11, 2018
It’s a $2,000 fine for each technical and for getting ejected, but personal run-ins with fans could cost around $25,000 in fines.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map