Mitt Romney addresses Silicon Slopes Tech Summit
Mitt Romney talked about everything from failure, to America’s future in a speech to a technology crowd in Salt Lake City on Friday. But no announcement yet on a Senate run.
The former Massachusetts governor also lauded the GOP tax plan, and business deregulation in the Salt Palace speech.
Today’s Top Stories
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon, doubts it ever flew over Utah
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- New bill could disrupt signature gathering path to Utah’s ballot