Utah Jazz win 7 in a row; face NBA trade deadline
The Utah Jazz are riding a high of seven games in a row, with a win over the Grizzlies Wednesday night on the road. In fact, four of those wins have been on the road.
Thursday at 1pm Mountain Time is the NBA trade deadline, and the Jazz have been dealing with different rumors and talk of what may happen.
Deseret News Jazz beat writer Eric Woodyard joined Utah’s Morning News on KSL Newsradio live from Memphis on Thursday morning. You can hear that interview below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Bed Bath & Beyond says it can no longer pay its debts
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade