Utah Jazz win 7 in a row; face NBA trade deadline
The Utah Jazz are riding a high of seven games in a row, with a win over the Grizzlies Wednesday night on the road. In fact, four of those wins have been on the road.
Thursday at 1pm Mountain Time is the NBA trade deadline, and the Jazz have been dealing with different rumors and talk of what may happen.
Deseret News Jazz beat writer Eric Woodyard joined Utah’s Morning News on KSL Newsradio live from Memphis on Thursday morning. You can hear that interview below.
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
- One person in critical condition after Sunday night shooting
- Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Crash in Vernon closes Highway 36