SALT LAKE CITY — UtahGunExchange.com is offering a free concealed carry class and free permits to teachers, staff, administration, and students over age 18.
The class is coming up on Saturday, March 3.
Owner Bryan Melchior says in a video posted on their social media channels that it will prevent another school shooting.
“Help us protect our children. All criminals should be on notice, that our schools are not gun-free zones.”
He says it is a generous act to carry a concealed firearm.
“When you carry a firearm, what you are saying to your loved ones and your neighbors is that I care enough about you to defend your life.”
— Utah Gun Exchange (@UtahGunExchange) February 16, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- Verdict is in: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd’s death
- Opinion: A Former Coachman’s Waitress Says Farewell
- Dr. Angela Dunn to leave state health department for Salt Lake County
- More than 500k Utahns qualify for ‘zero-dollar,’ lower premium health care plans
- Utah health leaders predict increase in COVID-19 cases
- Utah State University football player faces 8 charges, including rape
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Pandemic child abuse reports down, but Utah cases did not go away
- Face masks required in Utah national parks, but not in all gateway cities
- Dogecoin jumps 20% as crypto fans declare Doge Day