Two Phoenix Suns players ejected after going after Ricky Rubio
It was mayhem in the third quarter Thursday night at Vivint Smart Home Arena. Two Suns players got ejected for shoving Jazz guard Ricky Rubio.
Jazz players rushed to Rubio’s defense. Jared Dudley and Marquese Chriss were ejected, Joe Ingles and Donovan Mitchell got technical fouls.
Rubio did not want to talk about it afterward. But Jazz coach Quin Snyder says he’s fed up with Rubio being fouled hard by opposing players.
The Jazz did dominate and won 116 to 88. It was their 8th straight.
Read more in the Deseret News here.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love