LDS congregations moving forward with big changes after General Conference
It was a significant weekend during the 188th Annual General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Now LDS wards and branches throughout the world will be adjusting to the changes announced by President Russell M. Nelson.
That includes moving the men into one group called the Elders Quorum, and dropping the Home and Visiting Teaching programs in exchange of a new emphasis called “ministering.”
Listen to more about that in the audio report below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Brigham City Police locate missing teenager
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers