The Nightside Project Presents: Would You Eat That?
This article is sponsored by Cucina. Cucina is known for its excellent, home-made food and relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast and deli options are available during the day, and in the evening, dinner is served with both small and large plates. They feature pasta specials, fresh bread, desserts, and pastries daily. Visit Cucina, mention KSL and you’ll get any small plate on the menu FREE!
Would You Eat That?
Cucina restaurant owner Dean Pierose joins Nightside Project host Alex Kirry for the newest Nightside game: Would You Eat That? Alex picks out several less than appetizing sounding dishes like century eggs, chitlins, and balut, plus a few others. Some of these dishes may make you question how bad a McDonald’s burger really is. So go ahead, play along with Alex and Dean on Would You Eat That? and let them know on Facebook and Twitter if you’d eat it, or if there’s no chance you’d even touch it.
That Belut Looked Gross
Now that you have seen some of the weirdest foods out there, try something a little safer with Cucina. You can find Cucina in the lower avenues at 1026 East 2nd Avenue. While the dinner deal with Ethan and Alex is over, you can still treat yourself to Cucina. All you have to do is mention KSL and you’ll get any small plate on the menu FREE! Cucina has some of the best small plates around. Their small plates are delicious and original. You won’t want to miss this deal!
Finish your day happy with the Nightside Project
The Nightside Project is part of KSL NewsRadio and is hosted by Alex Kirry and Ethan Millard. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the Nightside Project podcast on iTunes. And follow Alex and Ethan on Twitter @kslnightside or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NightsideProject/
Today’s Top Stories
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- UDOT to open first new interchange as part of U.S. 89 project
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy