Utah Jazz release NBA Summer League schedule
SALT LAKE CITY — The NBA Finals may have ended just last week, but the NBA offseason is vamping up for Summer League games.
The Utah Jazz officially announced its NBA Summer League Schedule for 2018. The first set of games will take place in Salt Lake at Vivint Smart Home Arena starting July 2nd when the Jazz host the San Antonio Spurs.
The team will also play July 3rd against the Memphis Grizzlies and will finish off in Salt Lake the day after Independence Day versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Complete Jazz 2018 Summer League Schedule Released pic.twitter.com/dXN9N5p8kk
— Utah Jazz PR (@UtahJazzPR) June 12, 2018
Tickets can be purchased online at www.utahjazzsumerleague.com, the Utah Jazz’s mobile app, by calling 801-355-DUNK, or at the area ticketing office.
The Jazz will also travel down to Nevada making its fifth straight appearance participate in the NBA’s Vegas Summer League.
ESPN also announced it will stream all the Las Vegas games on the ESPN app and 46 games will be televised on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Authorities swat down rumors surrounding unsolved killings of 4 University of Idaho students
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement