Ogden Police investigating shooting at 23rd and Monroe Blvd.
OGDEN — The Ogden Police Department says it is investigating a shooting which happened in the area of 23rd and Monroe Boulevard.
OPD is investigating a shooting incident in the area of 23rd & Monroe Blvd. This is an active scene. Please help us by staying clear of the area. pic.twitter.com/QwTkPMGtDk
— OGDEN_POLICE (@OGDEN_POLICE) June 13, 2018
Police say the suspect has not been taken into custody. The department says it is an active crime scene and have asked drivers to find an alternate route and stay clear of the area.
Ogden Police Lt. Mike Boone confirmed to The Standard-Examiner that the man shot has died from his injuries.
This story will be updated as more information is made available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says