Ogden police investigating two suspicious deaths in two days
OGDEN — Police have their hands full while investigating two bodies found less than 24-hours apart. The male and female bodies were found less than 10 miles away from one another.
With the investigations in their early stages, police are being tight-lipped about details of the two cases.
The female body was found Sunday evening in a canal near the business depot at 1000 West 600 North. Police are not releasing information about the woman, but are calling the discovery suspicious.
The male body found today was discovered on a walkway near an apartment complex at 2600 Monroe Boulevard. Ogden police are investigating the body as a homicide, but are not releasing any details about the victim.
Detectives are actively pursuing a number of tips and critical information.
“There are a number of leads that are being developed, and detectives are in the field working on those right now,” says Lt. Tim Scott.
Police suspect the man found today may have known his attacker(s).
“We believe there was a relationship between the victim and the suspects involved,” says Lt. Scott. “It’s not what we would consider a ‘random act’.”
For now, police do not believe the two deaths are related.
Anyone with information on either case is asked to contact the Ogden Police at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- Church of Jesus Christ announces hack affecting community members’ personal data
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide