Provo tops national list for paying bills on time
PROVO — My Lending Tree has ranked Provo the top city in the nation for paying bills on time.
The lending brokerage website says fewer than 6 percent of Provo residents have at least one delinquent account on their credit.
They pulled data from the credit reports of their more than 9 million users and have ranked Provo its number one city when it comes to paying bills on time, compared to the 100 largest metro areas in the country.
The other top spots went to San Francisco, Sacramento, Seattle and Spokane.
LendingTree says 9 out of 10 and 16 of the top 25 cities on their list were Western states.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral