Abby Huntsman says “So long” to Fox & Friends Weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple media outlets are reporting Abby Huntsman, daughter of Ambassador to Russia and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, Jr., will be joining the cast of ABC’s The View.
Those rumors, originally reported by Deadline.com, suggest she’ll replace Sara Haines, who recently left the show. There has been no confirmation from the network, but sources say the changeover will happen shortly before the show’s new season starts, right after Labor Day.
Huntsman tearfully left Fox & Friends this past weekend, giving no hints of the reported plans.
Humbled and honored to have been part of this family the past 3 years! So many amazing memories of goofing around, breaking news, and everything in between. A piece of my ❤️ will always be with you @foxandfriends! #nextchapterbegins pic.twitter.com/9Bj5q8DPeU
— Abby Huntsman (@HuntsmanAbby) August 12, 2018
“We thank Abby for her contributions to Fox News and wish her the very best,” Fox News said in a statement.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- “The Letter” details journey from Utah murder through grief to redemption
- ‘I can’t do this’: Fort Myers Beach woman calls for help as Hurricane…
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces