Abby Huntsman says “So long” to Fox & Friends Weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple media outlets are reporting Abby Huntsman, daughter of Ambassador to Russia and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, Jr., will be joining the cast of ABC’s The View.
Those rumors, originally reported by Deadline.com, suggest she’ll replace Sara Haines, who recently left the show. There has been no confirmation from the network, but sources say the changeover will happen shortly before the show’s new season starts, right after Labor Day.
Huntsman tearfully left Fox & Friends this past weekend, giving no hints of the reported plans.
Humbled and honored to have been part of this family the past 3 years! So many amazing memories of goofing around, breaking news, and everything in between. A piece of my ❤️ will always be with you @foxandfriends! #nextchapterbegins pic.twitter.com/9Bj5q8DPeU
— Abby Huntsman (@HuntsmanAbby) August 12, 2018
“We thank Abby for her contributions to Fox News and wish her the very best,” Fox News said in a statement.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- Three teens in custody after fight, shooting at Taylorsville High