OPINION: Guilty plea for Cohen? I called it
Aug 21, 2018, 3:30 PM | Updated: Aug 3, 2022, 2:58 pm
President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty to eight counts, including tax evasion, making false statements to a financial institution on Tuesday. Basically, this means he’s pleading guilty to campaign-finance violations. He claimed Trump arranged hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels weeks before the election, according to the Associated Press.
I called it. I said that when Cohen was arrested that it would be on bank fraud & campaign finance.
Here’s what happened initially during the raid of Michael Cohen’s office.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill