Here’s all the proof you need that Russians are trying to hack our 2018 elections: Facebook suspended more than 600 fake accounts.
When it comes to Facebook and these fake news accounts, these aren’t biased accounts. Instead, they produce completely fabricated stories and then they put headlines on them that they believe people who swing one way or the other will share. The only get traction because we like them and share them without finding out for ourselves if they are true.
The Russians aren’t trying to sway our election towards one political party or the other, they’re trying to destroy our democracy.
There’s a systematic breakdown that’s happening with not just news outlets, but any and every institution in America.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings