Here’s all the proof you need that Russians are trying to hack our 2018 elections: Facebook suspended more than 600 fake accounts.
When it comes to Facebook and these fake news accounts, these aren’t biased accounts. Instead, they produce completely fabricated stories and then they put headlines on them that they believe people who swing one way or the other will share. The only get traction because we like them and share them without finding out for ourselves if they are true.
The Russians aren’t trying to sway our election towards one political party or the other, they’re trying to destroy our democracy.
There’s a systematic breakdown that’s happening with not just news outlets, but any and every institution in America.
- A different kind of fireworks: look to the skies for July 4 F35 flyover (pageviews: 6624)
- A different kind of fireworks: look to the skies for July 4 F35 flyover | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3887)
- Election Results (pageviews: 3405)
- UPDATE: Four people killed in plane crash are identified (pageviews: 3373)
- UPDATE: Four people killed in plane crash are identified | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3008)
- Seattle Police begin to retake CHOP area (pageviews: 2788)
- Gov. Herbert approves more mask mandates as cases rise (pageviews: 2559)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 2437)