Home explosion injures one in Huntsville
HUNTSVILLE — The Weber Fire District is on the scene of a home explosion that sent one person to the hospital.
A Facebook post from the fire department says the explosion reportedly happened as the homeowner opened the door to let his dog out. They are investigating a cause, but say even though the blast threw the homeowner from the structure, he was in stable condition.
Weber Fire District Chief, Paul Nelson, posted this response on Facebook after multiple questions came in asking about the condition of the homeowner’s dog.
The homeowner’s name has not yet been released.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Financial infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint