Home explosion injures one in Huntsville
HUNTSVILLE — The Weber Fire District is on the scene of a home explosion that sent one person to the hospital.
A Facebook post from the fire department says the explosion reportedly happened as the homeowner opened the door to let his dog out. They are investigating a cause, but say even though the blast threw the homeowner from the structure, he was in stable condition.
Weber Fire District Chief, Paul Nelson, posted this response on Facebook after multiple questions came in asking about the condition of the homeowner’s dog.
The homeowner’s name has not yet been released.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Lawyer releases pages from Brian Laundrie’s notebook in which he admits to killing…
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Roe V. Wade overturned by Supreme Court
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong