OPINION: Why Trump’s trade war thwarts denuclearization
JayMac: President Donald Trump called off U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s planned visit to North Korea in a Tweet, saying delays in denuclearization were unacceptable. He also said the denuclearization was slowed down because of trade tensions between the U.S. and China.
But wait… Didn’t Trump cause the trade tensions with China in the first place?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Pres. Nelson issues bicentennial proclamation
- State officials: Utah ready to store, distribute COVID-19 vaccines
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- Native tribes of Utah are given their chance to offer historical perspectives on museum artifacts
- Utah Naloxone and law enforcement reach milestone in preventing overdose deaths
- 1st death from Hurricane Ida; power out across New Orleans
- Citing rising RSV cases, Primary Children’s delaying some surgeries
- Pool noodle fight over the name Josh again attracts hundreds
- Kroger is now selling vegan eggs