Utah priest accused of sexual abuse involving minor decades ago
AMERICAN FORK – Father David Gaeta, the pastor of St. Peter Catholic Church in American Fork, has been accused of sexual misconduct involving a minor in a case that goes back decades.
A message from the Diocese of Salt Lake City was read Sunday morning during services at St. Peter and a similar message at other Utah parishes where Gaeta had been assigned, either as a regular or visiting priest, KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes reports.
(Photo: Diocese of Salt Lake City)
We will update this article when we have more information.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- UDOT reminds travelers of heavy traffic over the holiday weekend
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?