OPINION: Is this meth-themed candy appropriate?
Blue hard candy is giving Walter White–AKA Heisenberg from Breaking Bad–a run for his money. Candy made to look like Walter White’s blue meth ticked off a man in Provo.
Have you seen the package? I don’t think this is screaming out to children that they should do meth. If I was offended by something like this, I just wouldn’t buy it.
The number one rule of free speech that we forget is free speech will offend people.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces