OPINION: Is this meth-themed candy appropriate?
Blue hard candy is giving Walter White–AKA Heisenberg from Breaking Bad–a run for his money. Candy made to look like Walter White’s blue meth ticked off a man in Provo.
Have you seen the package? I don’t think this is screaming out to children that they should do meth. If I was offended by something like this, I just wouldn’t buy it.
The number one rule of free speech that we forget is free speech will offend people.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Biden to test run reelection message in address to divided Congress
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- DWR implements emergency state-wide restrictions on shed antler hunting
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon