Business travelers love Salt Lake International
SALT LAKE CITY — A new study ranks Salt Lake International Airport among the best airports nationwide for business travelers.
TravelBank compared on-time arrival rates, airport transit and parking prices, quality of service and nearby hotel prices.
The study ranked Salt Lake International fourth behind Las Vegas, Charlotte, and Phoenix. And it gave kudos to our new airport, set to open in 2020.
TravelBank is a service aiming to help business travelers with travel management. It ranked Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City’s two major airports among the worst.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- UDOT reminds travelers of heavy traffic over the holiday weekend
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?