Business travelers love Salt Lake International
SALT LAKE CITY — A new study ranks Salt Lake International Airport among the best airports nationwide for business travelers.
TravelBank compared on-time arrival rates, airport transit and parking prices, quality of service and nearby hotel prices.
The study ranked Salt Lake International fourth behind Las Vegas, Charlotte, and Phoenix. And it gave kudos to our new airport, set to open in 2020.
TravelBank is a service aiming to help business travelers with travel management. It ranked Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City’s two major airports among the worst.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- DPS offers apology to family of rape victim from more than 50 years ago
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Driving Utah’s most dangerous roads: What you need to know
- Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]