OPINION: Breaking down Cory Booker’s “Great Paper Chase of 2018”
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senator Cory Booker is set to release the Senate Judiciary Committee’s confidential email, even at the threat of being kicked out of the Senate during the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.
I think he does have a point about some of these document withholdings.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- UTA makes service reductions following staffing shortages
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Coronavirus Prevention
- What can the Layton dog bite teach us about free speech?
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting