Three years later friends, family rally search for Macin Smith
ST. GEORGE — It’s been three years since St. George teen Macin Smith went missing and family and friends are still rallying to find any clues into his disappearance.
On Saturday, family members and volunteers plan to search a 2-mile radius around the Smith’s Little Valley area home.
About 150 volunteers are expected to show up and organizers say they hope to find clothes, shoes or even remains.
Smith was 17 when he went missing in 2015 and investigators say they still have no clues or evidence about where he could be.
Macin left his home September 1st, 2015 without his wallet or cell phone, his parents Tracy-Bratt Smith and Darren Smith say they believe he left with just the clothes on his back.
To help in the search or for more information visit the Help Find Macin Smith Facebook Page.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour