OPINION: Debunking 9/11 conspiracies
We need to make sure that September 11th never fades away into history. It’s exhausting to remember the nearly 3,000 lives that were lost.
But the real problem is those who believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11.
I received countless text messages throughout the show saying that 9/11 was an inside job and the explosions were controlled explosions to bring down these towers.
I hope that if you see anything like that that you will take the time to do some research. After 9/11 I became fixated on it. I have researched this event perhaps more than any other event in history.
The claims are so unfounded and ridiculous. The idea that any of the towers were brought down with controlled explosions is ridiculous.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Financial infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint