OPINION: Debunking 9/11 conspiracies
We need to make sure that September 11th never fades away into history. It’s exhausting to remember the nearly 3,000 lives that were lost.
But the real problem is those who believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11.
I received countless text messages throughout the show saying that 9/11 was an inside job and the explosions were controlled explosions to bring down these towers.
I hope that if you see anything like that that you will take the time to do some research. After 9/11 I became fixated on it. I have researched this event perhaps more than any other event in history.
The claims are so unfounded and ridiculous. The idea that any of the towers were brought down with controlled explosions is ridiculous.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?