OPINION: How FBI-Kavanaugh investigation will help the GOP
Christine Blasey Ford wants an FBI investigation of her alleged claims against SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Why wouldn’t you want this to happen?
This is such an easy win for the GOP but they are refusing to reach out and grab it.
It’s become clear that the intent was to let her be heard but it was never to listen to what she says. Let her speak, then have a vote, then move on.
An investigation by the FBI would be fairly quick and pretty simple.
Why not have the other people testify?
Bush ordered the FBI to look into it and it took 3 days. There is no reason not to do this.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday