OPINION: Why is Facebook creating a “War Room?”
Facebook is getting a “War Room.” Why? To prevent Russian meddling in the mid-term elections.
Doesn’t this bring everybody comfort? This is Facebook, the social media website at a college to let you vote on who is hot and who is not is now responsible for monitoring election interference.
Their goal is to stop foreign interference with the upcoming election.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- DPS offers apology to family of rape victim from more than 50 years ago
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- Driving Utah’s most dangerous roads: What you need to know
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Salt Lake Express announces new route to Reno, Nevada