Man drives car into an empty Orem home
OREM — An Orem homeowner has a lot of cleaning up to do after coming home to find a car embedded in his empty house.
“I kind of figured a neighborhood kid probably put a car in drive and hit the house,” homeowner Ryan Yardley said in an interview. “I didn’t expect to see an entire car in my front room.”
Police say the driver of the car ran off after the crash but was found and arrested a short time later.
No one was at home at the time of the crash and the driver’s name has not been released at this time.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?