OPINION: Why it’s time to call in the FBI over Kavanaugh
Now there are two maybe three women who are accusing Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
The latest allegations say that the SCOTUS nominee exposed himself to her during a college party when both of them were drunk.
It’s time to call in the FBI.
Have you seen President Donald Trump’s Tweets? They’re so barbaric that even Mitch McConnell himself is telling POTUS to take a chill pill.
Yes, this allegation, Trump’s reaction, and the way the Democrats have handled this is political. They are rushing through the nomination process and they are not having the FBI look into it. It is 100% political on both sides.
With two maybe three sexual assault allegations again Kavanaugh, do you believe him or the accusers? Why or why not?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Suspect arrested, one victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Tom Brady announces retirement: ‘I’m retiring for good’
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday