BYU, Utes look to bounce back after respective losses
SALT LAKE CITY — The BYU Cougars and the Utah Utes are looking to move on after they both suffered losses against the Washington Huskies.
BYU has officially dropped out of the AP Top 25 Poll after their loss to Washington on Saturday night.
The Cougars’ only touchdown came in the 4th quarter after scoring a single touchdown in the closing minute.
PAC 12 Highlights: Washington Huskies (11) v. BYU Cougars (20)
BYU heads back to Provo to take on the Utah State Aggies this Friday night at 7 pm, which will air live on KSL Newsradio as well as ESPN2.
Meanwhile, the Utah Utes are set to face off against Stanford (14) this upcoming Saturday on Oct. 6, at 8:30 pm and will be broadcast on ESPN.
The team will be coming off a bye week and will be hoping to turn their offense issues around as the Utes have been unable to make any headway on their running or passing game up to this point.
PAC 12 Highlights: Washington State Cougars v. Utah Utes
The Utes are now 2-2 overall but 0-2 in Pac 12 play, following losses to both the Washington Huskies (4-0) and the Washington State Cougars (4-1).
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Members of the council explain the Salt Lake County library tax
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- SWAT standoff in Tooele ends peacefully, no further threat to public