Why the Facebook hack is much worse than initially thought
JayMac: This Facebook hack is so much worse than we thought. 90 million people might be affected. Maybe you heard that Facebook logins are supposedly being sold for $3.90 apiece on the dark web.
If you used Facebook to login to other sites like Spotify, My fitness pal, or any other site. The hackers might get into your accounts on those sites too.
These hackers could post your private messages on the web. They could blackmail high-value targets such as politicians and business leaders.
This is why you should change your password to be a strong password and not the same one that you use for multiple different accounts.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Tracking snowplows in SLC
- US-Iran match reflects a regional rivalry for many Arab fans
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- What to do after a fender bender in snowy weather?
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Emergency snow preparation will prove vital this winter