Why the Facebook hack is much worse than initially thought
JayMac: This Facebook hack is so much worse than we thought. 90 million people might be affected. Maybe you heard that Facebook logins are supposedly being sold for $3.90 apiece on the dark web.
If you used Facebook to login to other sites like Spotify, My fitness pal, or any other site. The hackers might get into your accounts on those sites too.
These hackers could post your private messages on the web. They could blackmail high-value targets such as politicians and business leaders.
This is why you should change your password to be a strong password and not the same one that you use for multiple different accounts.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions