OPINION: How much of the evidence against Kavanaugh is credible?
JayMac: Around every polarized political subject are conspiracies and I’m not buying them. I never felt that Dr. Ford at any point tried to embellish her story to try to sound more like a victim or to dramatize her story. Although I do not necessarily believe that Judge Kavanaugh was the person who sexually assaulted Dr. Ford, I do not think there is a deep state operation that is working on behalf of the Democrats or Dr. Ford.
With that being said, without any corroborating evidence against, I would support voting in favor of Judge Kavanaugh.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs