OPINION: What is Nikki Haley planning for 2020?
The United States Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has given President Trump her resignation. In her resignation letter, Haley cited her belief in term limits as part of the reason for her leaving the U.N. However, I’m a little skeptical. If I were to predict the future, I would argue that Haley is leaving so that she can prepare to campaign alongside Trump in 2020 and replace the current Vice President, Mike Pence.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- Opinion: Is it time to retire the $100 bill and move to cashless society?
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- State fire marshal talks about Lake Mountain Middle School delays