OPINION: What is Nikki Haley planning for 2020?
The United States Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has given President Trump her resignation. In her resignation letter, Haley cited her belief in term limits as part of the reason for her leaving the U.N. However, I’m a little skeptical. If I were to predict the future, I would argue that Haley is leaving so that she can prepare to campaign alongside Trump in 2020 and replace the current Vice President, Mike Pence.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Native tribes of Utah are given their chance to offer historical perspectives on museum artifacts
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Power outage in Murray leaves 4,943 customers without power
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- 1st death from Hurricane Ida; power out across New Orleans
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- False alarm of reported shots fired near Granger Elementary