OPINION: What is Nikki Haley planning for 2020?
The United States Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has given President Trump her resignation. In her resignation letter, Haley cited her belief in term limits as part of the reason for her leaving the U.N. However, I’m a little skeptical. If I were to predict the future, I would argue that Haley is leaving so that she can prepare to campaign alongside Trump in 2020 and replace the current Vice President, Mike Pence.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings