OPINION: Why the GOP is freaking out about local Ben McAdams
Utah is not supposed to be a battleground state but Mayor Ben McAdams and the Representative Mia Love fight for the Utah Representative seat is heating up.
They are literally are so tied that it’s impossible to tell who is currently polling better. If Republican Party loses any more seats in the Senate or the House, they risk losing control of the House to the Democrats. Because the stakes are so high they’re getting national attention.
Why is that? We KSL News Radio’s Nick Wyatt talked to Utah State University professor Michael Lyons.
Who is going to win? Who do you support and why?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City