OPINION: Heartwarming proof civility isn’t dead
Two political rivals put away their differences and busted out instruments as they performed a duet together to prove that civility isn’t dead in Vermont.
I had one of those politicians, Zac Mayo, on the show to discuss why he did it and why he values civility so much.
Do you believe civility is dead? Do you appreciate it? Is it important to you? Why or why not?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two-vehicle crash involving a semi closes Highway 138 on Friday
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- Motorhome crash in Box Elder County claims the life of one person
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- BYU premieres documentary ‘The Black 14: Healing Hearts and Feeding Souls’
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Community theater cancels shows after concerns over casting
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?