OPINION: More package bombs and bad Trump comments
The latest suspicious package discovered in Atlanta came just hours before a federal court hearing in Miami for 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc, whom authorities accuse of sending explosive material to Democrats and other prominent critics of President Trump.
Some deeply troubled guy opened wanted to murder reporters for their reporting and politicians.
I can’t tell you if Trump influenced that, but on the day that CNN received its second pipe bomb, he said that they’re the enemy of the people. He wants you to think that all of the divisiveness of this country is caused by the media and not himself.
Where’s the grand conspiracy there? Why the need and the constant need to come up with a reason that doesn’t match what’s in front of your face? If you’re not willing to go that far, it puts you in a place where you’re controllable or influenceable.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love