Real Salt Lake to play LAFC in the playoffs
SALT LAKE CITY — Real Salt Lake is playoff bound and will face off against LAFC on Thursday night in the knockout round.
RSL Defender Brooks Lennon stopped by the KSL studios and says they are excited to get another shot at Los Angeles.
“We haven’t had the best results against them this year so far but as I said earlier this week, we have the talent to beat anyone, so I’m excited for Thursday night,” Lennon said.
Lennon says the team is going to focus on playing their style of game to try and get the win. RSL didn’t know they were going to be into the MLS playoffs until the regular season was wrapped up Sunday night.
“You know, we had to wait to see the results of one game — it was a crazy game and now we’re in so we’re all excited,” Lennon said.
The game starts at 8:30 p.m. mountain time Thursday. It will be televised on ESPN2, but you can also watch on the KSL app for Apple TV, Roku, Google Play and Amazon Fire. KSL TV has streaming rights to all RSL games.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process