One person dead in Provo barn fire
PROVO, Utah (AP) – Fire officials in Provo say one person has been found dead after a barn fire overnight at a farm.
The Provo Fire Department says the blaze was reported at Finch Family Farms around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
Firefighters came to the scene to find several buildings and vehicles burning.
Authorities say one body was found at the scene. A second person remains unaccounted for it.
Several livestock were also killed in the blaze.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
The nearby Amelia Earhart Elementary School will be open as usual.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Two people are in critical condition following two-vehicle car crash
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Utah health officials confirm three cases of rabies in bats
- Garfield County cold case homicide is brought to a close
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah