Crews recover body at Strawberry Reservoir
Wasatch County, Utah — Late Saturday, the Wasatch County Sheriff’s office reported that crews recovered the body of an adult male at Strawberry Reservoir
Officials identified that body as 24-year-old Benjamin S. Magalis from Minnesota, who went missing earlier this week after a camping trip. Officials say Magalis appeared to have drowned while canoeing. His body was located at Chicken Creek West area of the reservoir. Magalis was accompanied with 26-year-old Chenoa L. Plank, who sheriff’s officials say remains missing Saturday night.
The Wasatch County Sheriff’s office says it will resume sending it’s search and rescue crews Sunday morning for Chenoa Plank.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital