Crews recover body at Strawberry Reservoir
Wasatch County, Utah — Late Saturday, the Wasatch County Sheriff’s office reported that crews recovered the body of an adult male at Strawberry Reservoir
Officials identified that body as 24-year-old Benjamin S. Magalis from Minnesota, who went missing earlier this week after a camping trip. Officials say Magalis appeared to have drowned while canoeing. His body was located at Chicken Creek West area of the reservoir. Magalis was accompanied with 26-year-old Chenoa L. Plank, who sheriff’s officials say remains missing Saturday night.
The Wasatch County Sheriff’s office says it will resume sending it’s search and rescue crews Sunday morning for Chenoa Plank.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Storms blast southern Utah, flash flooding possible