Climate change report includes warnings, reasons for optimism
SALT LAKE CITY — A massive government report on the impacts of human-caused climate change came out the day after Thanksgiving. It contains some dire predictions about what could happen to forests, oceans and cities.
But a University of Utah scientist says there are also some reasons for hope. KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes has more.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- SLCPD officer witnesses wrong-way drunk driver crash into embankment
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- China says it ‘reserves the right’ to deal with ‘similar situations’…