KSL 5 asked Utah teenagers “What are you really doing on social media,” according to a KSL 5 story by Mike Headrick. Parenting in the digital age is stupid because what are teens doing on social media?
Despite what their parents think, teens are talking to strangers, bullying online, and sexting.
It’s not like normal parenting where people passed down knowledge from one generation to the next. Cellphones weren’t even a thing a generation ago.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings