Utah Jazz officially unveil Earned edition jerseys
SALT LAKE CITY – Fans had to wait a while, but the Utah Jazz officially unveiled the Earned edition jerseys the team will wear on its Christmas game against the Portland Trailblazers.
Photos did leak last week of the jerseys, but the organization officially promoted it today. The Earned edition jerseys are for teams who made the NBA Playoffs last year.
“It’s an honor to play on Christmas Day and we’re excited for the opportunity to wear the Nike NBA Earned Edition uniforms for the first time,” said Bart Sharp, senior vice president of marketing for the Utah Jazz. “The uniforms feature our traditional green shading with white and gold accents in a modern design and style. We hope the fans enjoy them as well as our entire collection of six jerseys this season.”
👀 the schedule for our Earned Edition greens 🗓 pic.twitter.com/rtar7WpL0r
— Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) December 12, 2018
The players will don the new uniforms eleven times in all with six games at home and five on the road. It is one of six jerseys options joining the white Association, blue Icon, gold Statement, gradient City, Classic purple and now the newest Earned green colors.
Jerseys will be available for purchase on December 19th.
Today’s Top Stories
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success