Farmington family celebrates with those in need
FARMINGTON, Utah — For 27 years, the Frodsham family of Farmington has been hosting a Christmas celebration for those experiencing homelessness or otherwise in need.
KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes says the third generation of the family is now running the event.
Today’s Top Stories
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July