Police investigate woman’s frozen body found outside church
OGDEN, Utah (AP) — Northern Utah police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found frozen outside a church on New Year’s Day.
The Standard-Examiner reports the woman’s body was found on a walkway near the First Baptist Church of Ogden in downtown Ogden.
Ogden Police Lt. Tyler Hanson did not have details about the woman’s identity, how she ended up outside the church or how she died.
The National Weather Service reported that overnight temperatures fell to 10 degrees Fahrenheit in Ogden.
Information from: Standard-Examiner, http://www.standard.net
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map