Police investigate woman’s frozen body found outside church
OGDEN, Utah (AP) — Northern Utah police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found frozen outside a church on New Year’s Day.
The Standard-Examiner reports the woman’s body was found on a walkway near the First Baptist Church of Ogden in downtown Ogden.
Ogden Police Lt. Tyler Hanson did not have details about the woman’s identity, how she ended up outside the church or how she died.
The National Weather Service reported that overnight temperatures fell to 10 degrees Fahrenheit in Ogden.
Information from: Standard-Examiner, http://www.standard.net
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on ‘preparing for war’
- Layton man taken into custody for allegedly recording women in restroom
- What to do after a fender bender in snowy weather?