DISCLAIMER: The following is an opinion piece and does not necessarily reflect the views of KSL Newsradio or its ownership.
Fake news spreads like viruses all over the internet. It’s terrifying. Bots and algorithms now exist that can easily spit out fake content within a matter of seconds.
That content is then spread to influencers who use anything to bolster their arguments.
How can you decide what is fake news or not? Google it. Also, if it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t true.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings